Single suspension clamp for ADSS is intended to connect ADSS on straight-line pole. With no concentrated stress and avoiding a bend stress, the structural reinforcingrod clamp may play a role to protect cable and assist reducing vibration. The whole set of suspension clamp contains: structural reinforcing rod, suspension clamp, and matching connection hardware. The suspension clamp holding strength is over the rated tensile strength for 10-20%, easy to install.
Intended for straight-line pole with span less than 200m in ADSS erecting, one pole for one set
Configure model by cable diameter and span
Installation of Single Suspension Clamp for ADSS
Components: structural reinforcing rod (armor rod), rubber clamp, suspension clamp, anchor shackle
1. Make an installation mark on cable with gum tape according to the hanging point;
2. Take a single structural reinforcing rod, make its center installation mark aimed at cable’s suspension mark made in step 1, wind separately for 2-3 pitches toward both ends;
3. As former step, wind the 2nd structural reinforcing rod around cable;
4. Finish installing the rest structural reinforcing rod as above;
5. Finish winding both ends of structural reinforcing rod by hand (not use any tool to void from damaging cable);
ensuring an even and close winding;
6. Dismantle suspension M12 bolt, loose M8 bolt in the middle of clamp, make clamp center aiming at the armor rod’s center color mark;
7. Adjust clamp’s lug upward, screw up M8 bolt, compress cable, not damage it;
8. Put in anchor shackle, set up M12 bolt and pin;
9. Fasten anchor shackle onto pole, set up pin;
10. Installation is over.
1. Suitable for a span ranging 100-200m;
2. In moving and installation, the clamp structural reinforcing rod shall be avoided from extrusion, severe impact, and deformation;
3. In winding process, to operate by hands is required, not use any tools to avoid from damaging cable;
4. If in doubt, please contact us.