Application and Function:
Intended to butt-splice two conductors on tension pole, play an electrical connection role, not bear conductor’s mechanical property. For such splice connector as steel core aluminum strand, all-aluminum, aluminum alloy conductor, it may restore conductivity fully, that is restoring 100% of its original conductivity within connection length range. It’s easy to install by hand without any tools.
Installation of Jumper Wire Splice Connector
1. The above is a set of splice connector product in the field. Coat ethane tape on aluminum conductor end, to prevent its end loosing;
2. Brush conductor clean and bright, paint good anti-oxygen on conductor surface evenly, place the taped conductor end at center mark of splice connector (note: beginning from a set with the most numbers, if the amount is different in a set of splice connector), hold and wind splice connector onto conductor with thumb and other fingers;
3. Place another conductor’s end at center mark, keep a distance of about 2mm from both ends, hold and wind splice connector onto it;
4. Referring to center mark on the 1st set of splice connector, wind the 2nd set for 1-2 pitches separately on both sides of center mark;
5. Intall the 3rd set of splice connector in the same way, and then wind splice connector of the 2nd and 3rd sets simultaneously until 2 pitches was left;
6. For convenience, split splice connector end, wind each strand onto conductor singly, fasten it in place with thumb;
7. Installation is over.
1. Determine a proper model before installation;
2. To defer oxidization, conductor is suggested to polish thoroughly and coat qualified anti-oxygen on its surface;
3. This is fine product, for ensure quality, not extrude or impact severely from deformation during moving and installation;
4. It’s required to operate by hand, not use any tools to avoid from damaging conductor;
5. It’s only be installed once as instruction, in no case, it may be reused and modified;
6. If in doubt, please contact us.